Sun 1st Dec - St Helens Local Trails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sun 1st Dec - St Helens Local Trails

Starting from Clock Face Country Park car park on Gorsey Lane at 10am on Sunday.

Full tour of our local trails in the daylight. Aim to be out for about 2-2.5 hours. Relaxed pace. Will try and ride everything at some point over the morning.

Forecast from Friday onwards is for dry, bright and cold so hopefully the trails will get a few days to firm up and will be riding well.

Any type of bike works as long as it has a dropper post.

All welcome. Pace will be very relaxed.

There are some short steep and technical sections. You should be comfortable riding small drops and sections of narrow singletrack.

No helmet = no ride.

Exact location: https://goo.gl/maps/aty2zYF4TwdPhrz17

Parking is free and there is plenty of it but there are no facilities.

Comment

Thanks Peter for letting me know why I couldn’t reply, obviously it works now!

Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by DaveM View Post
        Thanks Peter for letting me know why I couldn’t reply, obviously it works now!

Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday
        Nice one. See you Sunday

Comment

Hi Peter,

I’m keen to get out on this one. It’s been a while now and looking forward to getting some miles in the legs.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by d.curzon View Post
            Hi Peter,

I’m keen to get out on this one. It’s been a while now and looking forward to getting some miles in the legs.

Cheers
            Hope to see you Sunday

Comment

Thanks for the ride out today, really enjoyed it. Now wondering what the next step is to joining, do I need more non club rides or am I good to go and pay membership?

Thanks

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by d.curzon View Post
                Thanks for the ride out today, really enjoyed it. Now wondering what the next step is to joining, do I need more non club rides or am I good to go and pay membership?

Thanks

Dave
                I'll drop you (and all the others) a message in the morning mate

Comment

Got to second that. It may have destroyed my legs but I had great fun and pledge to get fitter for next time.

Comment

Working...
                  X