Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Introduction

Hello everyone,

My name is Daniel and I'm a bike mechanic who also loves to ride the bikes I build. I'm based in St Helens and would love to meet some like minded people to show me the best places to ride in the St Helens area.
    My bike is a custom NS frame hardtail bike that I call black lightning, in which I built myself. Hopefully I'll be able to meet up with some of you guys for a good day of shredding trails.

Cheers guys.

Welcome!

There are evening rides in and around St Helens almost every Tuesday and Thursday night that you're very welcome to join (will just need good quality lights) and periodically there will be weekend rides open to everyone before they become a full member.

There is plenty of good riding in St Helens if you know where to look / have someone to show you.

Where about in St Helens are you?

Hope to see you on a ride soon.

Peter

Comment

Welcome pal, whatever you do don`t ride with [MENTION=592]Glenn c[/MENTION] as he will utilise all your mechanics ability regularly during the ride, as his bikes are usually always upside down,
      Eat, sleep, ride, repeat

Comment

Originally posted by Jimnesia View Post
        Welcome pal, whatever you do don`t ride with [MENTION=592]Glenn c[/MENTION] as he will utilise all your mechanics ability regularly during the ride, as his bikes are usually always upside down,[emoji38]
        Sure are in all the pictures

Oh yes, welcome

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by petern View Post
            Welcome!

There are evening rides in and around St Helens almost every Tuesday and Thursday night that you're very welcome to join (will just need good quality lights) and periodically there will be weekend rides open to everyone before they become a full member.

There is plenty of good riding in St Helens if you know where to look / have someone to show you.

Where about in St Helens are you?

Hope to see you on a ride soon.

Peter
            Hello Peter,

I'm based in the Sutton manor area of st Helens. So in aware of the trails around the dream and griffon woods. Are there rides in these areas?

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by BlackLightning View Post
              Hello Peter,

I'm based in the Sutton manor area of st Helens. So in aware of the trails around the dream and griffon woods. Are there rides in these areas?

Daniel
              I lived in Sutton Manor until late last year but up in Thatto now.

We ride a lot around that area on a Thursday night. There are three built trails at Dream and then the path through Griffin Woods.

If you go over to Clock Face country park there are another few trails.

Once you get over to Bold and Colliers Moss there are lots and lots of trails of all different types.

You're very welcome to join any Thursday night ride (you'll need lights) or if you want to drop me a PM I can find a slot for day light guided tour.

Are you on Strava? I can point you to a few rides on there that will give you an idea.

Comment

Welcome to the club Daniel

Comment

Working...
                X